- RSS Channel Showcase 1232867
- RSS Channel Showcase 4602893
- RSS Channel Showcase 6716455
- RSS Channel Showcase 5406057
Articles on this Page
- 02/24/17--08:00: _Fibaro Z-Wave — The...
- 03/03/17--08:00: _Will a Sump Pump So...
- 03/07/17--12:45: _What’s Your Smoke D...
- 03/13/17--14:05: _Frozen Pipes: Thaw...
- 03/24/17--08:00: _Ways to Use a Drive...
- 03/31/17--08:00: _Lazy DIY-ers Guide ...
- 04/07/17--08:00: _Spring Pool Opening...
- 04/16/17--08:00: _Snowbirds: Internet...
- 04/28/17--08:00: _5 Indispensable Poo...
- 05/05/17--08:00: _Outdoor Pet Safety ...
- 05/19/17--12:19: _How to Monitor a Va...
- 05/26/17--13:24: _Summer Safety at Ho...
- 02/24/17--08:00: Fibaro Z-Wave — The Powerful Gateway that Runs Your Entire Home
- 03/03/17--08:00: Will a Sump Pump Solve Your Wet Basement Problem?
- 03/07/17--12:45: What’s Your Smoke Detector IQ?
- 03/13/17--14:05: Frozen Pipes: Thaw Safely, Prevent Disaster
- 03/24/17--08:00: Ways to Use a Driveway Alarm: Send Us Your Ideas
- 03/31/17--08:00: Lazy DIY-ers Guide to Spring Home Maintenance
- 04/07/17--08:00: Spring Pool Opening Guide — Don’t Pay or Wait
- 04/16/17--08:00: Snowbirds: Internet Monitoring Devices You’ll Want to Know About
- 04/28/17--08:00: 5 Indispensable Pool Gadgets for Under $80
- 05/05/17--08:00: Outdoor Pet Safety Products to Protect Your Dog or Cat
- 05/19/17--12:19: How to Monitor a Vacation Rental Property When You Can’t be There
- 05/26/17--13:24: Summer Safety at Home and On the Road
The Fibaro Z-Wave Home Center Lite is the petite yet powerful smart home gateway that lets you control and connect all kinds of Z-wave devices in your home. With a Fibaro Home Center Lite Controller, you can control lighting, appliances, TVs, thermostats, security devices and… Read More
The post Fibaro Z-Wave — The Powerful Gateway that Runs Your Entire Home appeared first on DIYControls Blog.
A sump pump system is an effective solution to prevent a wet or flooded basement in many homes, but there are situations where a sump pump isn’t necessary. How do you know if you need a sump pump? If you do need a sump pump,… Read More
How much do you know about smoke detectors and smoke detector usage? On Sunday, March 12, 2017, Daylight Saving Time begins in most of the United States, Canada and Mexico and we are reminded to change the batteries in our smoke detectors when we change… Read More
Bitter cold weather brings the risk of frozen pipes in homes and apartments. Frozen pipes are not only inconvenient, they can lead to disaster if the pipes burst and spray icy cold water all over walls, floors and furnishings. The good news is that not… Read More
Driveway alarms are becoming increasingly popular with security-conscious homeowners. With a driveway alarm, you won’t be surprised when a guest or stranger appears at your door because the system will alert you as soon as a person or vehicle enters (or leaves) your driveway or… Read More
Do you have an aversion to spring home maintenance chores? Are you a homeowner who loathes puttering around the house but recognizes that certain springtime jobs can’t be ignored, like the dreaded yard cleanup, messy gutter unclogging and tedious window washing? If you consider yourself… Read More
Springtime pool opening can definitely be a DIY job. Not only will you save yourself hundreds of dollars by opening your pool yourself, your swimming season can begin earlier because you won’t be waiting on a busy pool service company to fit you in. You… Read More
Attention snowbirds: Here are some new and exciting Internet devices that make it really easy for you to monitor and protect your unoccupied home or condo in the off season. Use them to get alerts on your smartphone or computer to prevent damage caused by… Read More
The post Snowbirds: Internet Monitoring Devices You’ll Want to Know About appeared first on DIYControls Blog.
Here are some of our favorite pool gadgets that reduce the drudgery that comes with owning and maintaining a pool, spa or hot tub. Each of these pool gadgets are affordably priced at less than $80. 1. Check your pool’s water temp without going outside… Read More
If your dog or cat spends a lot of time outdoors, these pet safety products will help protect them from the kinds of risks that can get them in trouble, like wandering away, dehydration when left outside on a hot day, and drowning in your… Read More
The post Outdoor Pet Safety Products to Protect Your Dog or Cat appeared first on DIYControls Blog.
Attention vacation rental property owners: Imagine how much easier your job would be if you could monitor and manage your rental property from anywhere using your smartphone or computer? With these cool devices and a high-speed Internet connection at your rental site, you can… Read More
The post How to Monitor a Vacation Rental Property When You Can’t be There appeared first on DIYControls Blog.
Summer safety doesn’t have to be hard work. That’s why we put together this list of ways to protect family, friends and pets from common threats and dangers while you are at home and on vacation this summer. With a little advanced planning and these… Read More